Please don't make an offer unless you have done your due diligence and have selected a conveyancer ready for instruction subject to offer acceptance.
2) Contact details Email address?
3) Mobile number?
4) Second contact number?
5) Current Address?
6) Purchase Price Offer (£)?
7) If the property is currently tenanted do you require vacant possession before exchange of contracts?
Only if you are buying with a residential mortgage will the lender insist on this.
7) Name of lender?
8) Contact details?
9) Residential or buy-to-let mortgage?
If you have a dedicated mortgage broker please supply the details for the broker:
10) What percentage of the purchase price do you intend to pay as a deposit?
(Your "Mortgage in principle" offer letter from your lender will need to be provided before the property is removed from the market)
Please also confirm if there are any restrictions on the mortgage such as steel frame construction, if property is above a commercial building this will save you both time and money before your application starts.
11) Address of Asset?
12) Current possession ion terms of the sale progression?
13) Your purchasers funding confirmation?
14) Do you have an estate agent acting for you?
If so please provide name and contact details?
The liability for stamp duty changed from the 4th December 2014; to confirm what stamp duty land tax would be due please use this